The Islamic State, ISIS or Daesh , was created by the CIA , the MOSSAD and the MI6 to burst Syria. Professor Michel Chossudovsky , Canadian economist and director of the Center for Research on Globalization in Montreal, has compiled 24 truths that Western governments do not want the population to know about ISIS (or Islamic State) and Al-Qaeda … How is it? Is it possible that they follow the game of the United States aimed at creating a world police state? Passing through the destruction of peoples, ancestral cultures and the remains of ancient civilizations. The barbarism in its maximum dimension.
THINGS THAT DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT AL-QAEDA
1. The United States has supported Al Qaeda and its affiliated organizations for almost half a century since the height of the Afghan-Soviet war.
2. The CIA created training camps for al-Qaeda in Pakistan. In the ten-year period, from 1982 to 1992, some 35,000 jihadists from 43 Islamic countries were recruited by the CIA to fight the Afghan jihad against the Soviet Union.
Ads, paid for with CIA funds, were placed in newspapers and news bulletins around the world offering incentives and motivation to join the Jihad.
3. Since the time of the Reagan Administration, Washington has supported the Islamic terrorist network. Ronald Reagan called these terrorists “fighters for freedom.”
Reagan meeting with the Afghan Mujahideen
The USA. they supplied arms to the Islamic brigades. Everything was for “a good cause” : the fight against the Soviet Union and the change of regime, which led to the disappearance of a secular government in Afghanistan.
We only need to remember propaganda films of the time, such as the famous Rambo III …
4. The jihadist textbooks were published by the University of Nebraska. The United States spent millions of dollars to supply textbooks full of violent images and militant Islamic teachings to Afghan schoolchildren.
5. Osama bin Laden, founder of Al Qaeda and most hated man in the United States, was recruited by the CIA in 1979 at the very beginning of the jihadist war in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union. At that time, Bin Laden was 22 years old and was trained in a guerrilla training camp sponsored by the CIA.
According to Professor Chossudovsky, Al Qaeda was behind the September 11 attacks. In fact, the terrorist attack of 2001 provided a justification for waging a war against Afghanistan, on the grounds that Afghanistan was a state sponsor of Al Qaeda terrorism.
The attacks of September 11, then, were fundamental to laying the foundations of the “Global War on Terrorism.”
THINGS THAT DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ISLAMIC STATE
6. The Islamic State or ISIS was originally an entity affiliated with Al-Qaeda, created by US intelligence with the support of British MI6, the Israeli Mossad, the Intelligence services of Pakistan and the General Intelligence Presidency of Saudi Arabia. ( GIP or Ri’āsat Al-Istikhbarat Al-‘Amah (رئا سة الاستخبارات العامة).
7. The ISIS brigades have been involved in supporting the insurgency that the US and NATO have directed against the Syrian government of Bashar al Assad during Syria’s civil war.
8. NATO and the Turkish General Staff were responsible for hiring mercenaries from ISIS and Al Nusrah since the beginning of the Syrian insurgency, in March 2011.
According to Israeli intelligence sources, published on the DEBKA website, this initiative has consisted of:
“A campaign to recruit thousands of Muslim volunteers in countries in the Middle East and the Muslim world to fight alongside the Syrian rebels. The Turkish army houses these volunteers, trains them and ensures their entry into Syria. “
9. There are members of Western special forces and Western intelligence agents within the ranks of ISIS. Members of the British Special Forces and MI6 have participated in the training of the jihadist rebels in Syria.
10. Western military specialists hired by the Pentagon have trained terrorists in the use of chemical weapons.
“The United States and some European allies are using defense contractors to train Syrian rebels on how to secure chemical weapons arsenals in Syria, according to a senior US official and several high-level diplomats to CNN.”
11. The brutal beheadings carried out by the terrorists of ISIS, are part of the training programs sponsored by the CIA in fields of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and whose objective is to cause fear and commotion.
12. Many of the criminals recruited by ISIS are convicted inmates released from prisons in Saudi Arabia, a country allied with the West. Among them are Saudi citizens condemned to death who were recruited to join the terrorist brigades.
13. Israel has supported the ISIS and Al Nusrah brigades of the Golan Heights, in their fight against the Al-Assad government and the Shiite Hezbollah forces.
Jihadist fighters have met regularly with officials of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), as well as with Prime Minister Netanyahu.
Netanyahu with a mercenary from the war in Syria, being cured in a hospital in Israel
The IDF high command tacitly acknowledges that: “elements of the global jihad within Syria, members of ISIS and Al Nusrah, are supported by Israel.”
14. ISIS soldiers inside Syria work under the orders of the Western military alliance. Its tacit mandate is to wreak havoc and destruction in Syria and Iraq.
Proof of this is found in this photo, in which US Senator John McCain meets with jihadist terrorist leaders in Syria.
15. The ISIS militias, which are currently the alleged target of a US and NATO bombing campaign under the “fight against terrorism” mandate, continue to be secretly supported by the West.
Shiite forces fighting against ISIS in Iraq, as well as members of the Iraqi army itself, have repeatedly denounced the military aid provided by the United States to the ISIS terrorists, while at the same time fighting against them.
16. The US and allied bombings are not targeting ISIS, but are aimed at bombarding the economic infrastructure of Iraq and Syria, including its factories and oil refineries.
17. ISIS’s project to create a caliphate is part of a US foreign policy agenda that aims to divide Iraq and Syria into separate territories: a Sunni Islamist caliphate, a Shiite Arab Republic and the Kurdistan Republic.
THE LIES OF THE WORLD WAR ON TERRORISM
18. “The Global War on Terrorism” is presented to public opinion as a “clash of civilizations” , a war between values and religions, when in reality it is a war of conquest, guided by strategic objectives and economic.
19. Al-Qaeda terrorist brigades, secretly sponsored by Western intelligence agencies, have already been deployed in Mali, Niger, Nigeria, the Central African Republic, Somalia and Yemen to bring chaos to those countries and justify Western military intervention.
20. Boko Haram in Nigeria, Al Shabab in Somalia, the Islamic Combat Group of Libya, (supported by NATO in 2011), Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and Jemaah Islamiya in Indonesia, among others, are affiliated groups to al- Qaeda who are secretly supported by Western intelligence.
21. The United States is also supporting terrorist organizations affiliated with Al-Qaeda in the Uighur autonomous region of China. Its aim is to unleash political instability in western China.
22. The local terrorist threat, like the one we have seen in the US or Europe, is a fabrication promoted by Western governments and supported by the media in order to create an atmosphere of fear and intimidation, leading to the annulment of civil liberties and favor the installation of a police state.
In turn, the arrests, trials and convictions of “Islamic terrorists” serve to sustain the legitimacy of the US Internal Security State and the increasing militarization of its security forces.
The ultimate goal is to impress upon the minds of millions of Americans that the enemy is real and that the Administration of the United States will protect the lives of its citizens.
The same can be said of countries such as France, the United Kingdom or Australia.
23. The “anti-terrorist” campaign against the Islamic State has contributed to the demonization of Muslims, who in the eyes of western public opinion are increasingly associated with jihadists, thus laying the foundations for a clash of religions and civilizations.
24. Anyone who dares to question the validity of the “Global War on Terrorism” is described as a terrorist and is subject to anti-terrorist laws.
It establishes with it, a first instrument to persecute any type of ideological dissident, associating it with terrorism.
This tool may be extended later to any other type of ideological dissidence.
As we see, the Obama administration has finally imposed a diabolical consensus, with the support of its allies and the complicit role of the United Nations Security Council.
The Western press has embraced that consensus obediently and enthusiastically; The Islamic State has been described as an independent entity, emerged from nowhere, an external enemy that threatens the “peaceful and democratic” values of the Western world.
An enemy has been created that can appear and act at any moment, like a ghost with which to scare the population when it is most convenient and push it to accept any type of repressive policy of freedoms and any kind of militaristic action at the service of the great Western powers.